LI & NYC Bus Accident Lawyers Serving Long Island & NYC Injury Victims
Nassau, Suffolk, & NYC Bus Accident Lawyers
Birzon, Strang, and Associates, are highly respected Long Island Bus Accident Lawyers and know that bus Accidents, including NICE, Suffolk County Transit Bus, NYC MTA, City bus, school buses, tour buses, bus charters, deluxe motor coaches, shuttle bus, or any other type of bus accident can cause catastrophic injuries to their passengers, other drivers, pedestrians, and when the driver loses control of the bus, they can jump sidewalks and hit stores, buildings, and other stationary objects and due to the buses large size, they cause a lot of damage, even when driving Long Islands roads at lower speed.
As a result of the bus accident, passengers sometimes sustain life-altering injuries, such as severe lacerations, broken bones, head neck and spine injuries including brain damage, amputations, and burns. Unfortunately, all to often, some buses are traveling at a high rate of speed, when a driver gets distracted or falls asleep, or a mechanical error occurs, and their bus, perhaps a bus filled with passengers going to or from a Casino or other tourist attraction, while traveling down a roadway such as the LIE, LI Parkways, any NYS Thruways, NY Expressways, or other Highways, or Long Island streets, crashes into another vehicle, or goes off the roadway and crashes. These types of bus accidents can, and often do, prove fatal.
In many bus accident cases, if the bus driver and bus company followed the rules and regulations regarding the operation and maintenance of their buses, such as those set forth by local, city, state and federal transportation authorities, the bus accident and the severe injuries or wrongful death could have been avoided if not for the bus driver, bus company, other bus operating entities such as Nassau Inter County Express (NICE) and Suffolk County Transit Buses, bus and equipment manufacturer’s, or bus maintenance negligence. To determine who was negligent in your bus accident, individuals who have suffered a severe injury, or a loved one who is lost a family member in a bus accident may be entitled to compensation, it is extremely important to call the law firm of Birzon, Strang, and Associates, our experienced and dedicated Smithtown, Suffolk and Nassau Counties, LI and NY bus accident lawyers are committed to holding accountable any party who was unnecessarily injured, or killed, due to the negligence of a bus driver or company, including governmental entities such as any of the Suffolk & Nassau County Bus Services. Our lawyers are experts in dealing with the devastating impact that a severe injury that one suffers as a result of a bus accident can have on a victim’s and a victims families lives.
Our law firm is all too familiar with the financial toll that a serious bus accident injury or wrongful death can have on a family and works diligently to ease the financial burdens that bus victims often face by working tirelessly to get you compensation for any medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering that are available. We will help you file your No-Fault claim, and zealously pursue whoever is responsible for the damages that you sustained in your bus accident. We will also diligently pursue compensation for victims’ surviving families by bringing a wrongful death when a bus accident ends in fatalities.
Common Causes of Bus Accidents on Long Island and in NYC
Individuals often have grounds for a lawsuit if they were severely injured on Long Island Buses, including both public and privately operated bus, school buses, tour buses, bus charters, deluxe motor coaches, and shuttle bus accident due to any of the following:
- Brake Failure
- Changing Lanes Illegally
- Driver Distraction
- Driver Fatigue
- Tire Blowout, Brake Failure, or Mechanical Failure
- Failure to Yield
- Flaws in bus design or manufacture
- Failing to properly de-ice the airplane
- Failure to properly maintain and service the bus
- Failure to follow safety rules and regulations
- Construction on Roadway
- Failing to watch for pedestrians
- Weather that is unsuitable for driving – icy roads
- Bus driver texting or using cell Phone
L.I. Lawyers Representing Work-Related and Non-Work-Related Bus Accident Victims
- Free bus accident personal injury consultations. We work on your injury case on a contingent fee basis, which means that you will only pay legal fees if we win your bus related accident case. Please give us a call today at 631-265-3100 so that we could help you.
- Our personal injury bus accident lawyers are always available to give you updates and answer any questions that arise, regarding your bus accident case and services being done on your behalf by our Long Island, NY personal injury bus accident law firm.
- Our dedicated and successful personal injury accident lawyers specialize in all types of accident cases, resulting in serious injuries, whether or not the accident was work related.
- Our lawyers work as a team and we work hard to finish your bus crash or pedestrian hit by bus accident case in a high quality expeditious manner to get you the financial compensation and other help that you are entitled to.
- As you consider a Suffolk and Nassau Counties, LI, NYC, personal injury law firm, for your bus related accident, our very experienced attorneys would like to give you a free consultation to discuss the many issues involved in your accident case and how to best go about getting you the money you deserve for your serious physical injuries, or, unfortunately, wrongful death of a loved one.
Serving L.I. & NYC Bus Accident Victims Since 1991
- NO FEE GUARANTEE – UNLESS WE WIN YOUR AVATION ACCIDENT CASE!
- Birzon, Strang, & Assocates, is a very experienced & successful L.I., Personal Injury Bus Accident Law Firm
- We have won over Fifty (50) Million Dollars in verdicts and settlements throughout Suffolk, Nassau, and NYC
- We have been practicing personal injury law in Smithtown, LI, NY, for almost 30 years and we treat our clients like family and our accident cases, as if they were our own
- Hiring an award wining top rated law firm like Birzon, Strang & Associates, you can rest assured that you are in the good hands of people that care
- We are conveniently located in Smithtown, Long Island, NY, and on Lexington Ave., Manhattan, NY. Home and hospital visits can be arranged and we will come to see you regarding your bus or bus terminal accident in which you sustained serious personal injuries.
Long Island & NYC Bus Accident Lawyers
Serving All of Long Island and New York City
The Birzon, Strang, & Associates personal injury law practice is primarily focused on bus accident victims throughout LI & NYC. We concentrate all of our extensive legal skills, bus accident and personal injury experience, medical experts, bus accident reconstruction, and other experts and resources to maximize your recovery of damages relating to your airport or aircraft accident. We will, free of charge, investigate your accident claim to determine liability and find all potentially liable parties and hold them responsible for your bus or airport ground accident, which responsibility often does not just include the owners of the aircraft, but also those responsible for any defects in the designing of the aircraft, parts manufacturers for possible defects in parts and equipment, maintenance providers, and even any government agencies, and other parties, responsible for such things as inspections, design, maintenance, and construction of the taxiways, airport grounds, and other areas where accidents occur, as well as the vehicles and/or aircraft involved in the accident.
OUR BUS ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS GET RESULTS FOR L.I. and NYC ACCIDENT VICTIMS
At our Suffolk and Nassau County Bus Accident Personal Injury Law Firm, we make bringing a personal injury case on your behalf, very easy.
• First you tell us what happened, and tell us what your concerns are about your Bus accident that occurred on Long Island or throughout NYC and we go over and complete any required forms you may have to full out. We also gather police reports and other information when available, and further investigate while locating witnesses to build a strong bus accident case based on extensive experience and proven strategies, supported by our investigators and expert opinions, as is necessary.
• Our Personal injury bus accident lawyers will fight for every penny that you are entitled to for your serious injuries that resulted from the bus accident, causing serious physical injury.
• As we go through every step of the accident claim process, you can count on us to treat you with respect and compassion, while we keep you updated on your personal injury matter as it progresses through the legal system, resulting in a settlement or trial.
• Our initial consultation is absolutely free and you will not pay a penny for anything, including legal work and expenses related to investigating and bringing a personal injury action for your bus accident, unless we win your bus or bus terminal accident case.
Our Suffolk County Bus Accident Lawyers Will Get You the Compensation That You Deserve
When you, a family member, or someone that you care about has been seriously injured in an accident, due to the negligence of another, you want justice to be served, by getting you the financial compensation that you deserve, so you can heal as much as possible from your serious personal injuries — while we also work to ensure financial security for you and your family, both now and in the future. We have Won over 50 Million Dollars for Seriously Injured Long Island Personal Injury Accident Victims. At Birzon, Strang & Associates, LLC, Since 1991, we have served personal injury clients in Smithtown, Suffolk and Nassau Counties, LI and throughout New York City. Our highly rated award winning Bus accident law firm has helped secure some large settlements throughout New York, helping us to establish a history of success in representing our seriously injured clients. It is our pledge and commitment to you that we will fight hard for you and get you the compensation that you deserve, whether through obtaining a personal injury accident settlement or verdict, or getting you your workers compensation benefits, or both.
Have you suffered a serious injury in a Nassau County NICE, Suffolk County Transit Bus, NYC MTA bus, City bus, school buses, tour buses, bus charters, deluxe motor coaches, shuttle bus, or any other type of bus accident?
If you believe that the bus accident occurred due to the negligence of the bus driver, operator, or manufacturer of the bus you, or in the case of a wrongful death, a loved one may have grounds to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Personal injury bus accident claims against Suffolk and Nassau Counties, or City of New York and other NY State and local government entities, including the MTA (Mass Transit Association), and others, have different filing requirements, that an accident victim must follow in starting a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against private defendants. It is important that you contact our law firm immediately at 631-517-1822 so that we could investigate your accident case free of charge while preserving your right to bring a lawsuit for your personal injuries, because accident victims, must comply with special rules, including the filing of a written formal notice of Claim (NOC) within 90 days of the bus accident, only exceptions being catastrophic injuries, disability or. To find out whether you can file a claim, contact us online or call 631-517-1822. Our mass transit public transportation bus accident attorneys will utilize their vast experience, accident reconstruction experts, and resources to investigate your case free of charge, and will advise you as to what legal options are and how you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries, and other damages.
On Long Island and NYC What Are Some of Grounds for a Lawsuit Against a private bus company or NICE, Suffolk County Transit Buses, or the MTA
Individuals who have suffered a serious injury in a buses regulated by NICE, Suffolk County Transit Buses, Mass Transit Association (MTA), school buses, tour buses, bus charters, deluxe motor coaches, and shuttle bus accidents, may be able to file a lawsuit against the private bus company or government run entity. Not all bus accidents are grounds to bring a lawsuit if they do not have as its cause any negligence on the bus drivers or bus companies part. Some bus accidents are due to the negligence of other parties, for example, another vehicle may rear-end the bus while it is stopped at a stoplight or perhaps some sort of road defect, in which case you would bring a lawsuit against that responsible party for your injuries or wrongful death. In order to commence a lawsuit against the bus company or Suffolk County Transit Buses, NICE, or MTA the victim must be able to prove that either the bus driver or company acted negligently. Additionally, even if the bus company or the government associated bus company is negligent, a bus accident victim has two prove that the injuries suffered in the bus crash caused serious physical injury, wrongful death, and either economic or non-economic damages. Economic damages referred to any financial strain and loss the victim suffered. Non-economic damages are any pain and suffering caused by the crash, such as bodily injury, including head, neck and spine injuries, bone fractures, burns, severe lacerations, and other severe injuries.
Investigate Your NICE, Suffok County Transit Bus, NYC MTA, City bus, school buses, tour buses, bus charters, deluxe motor coaches, shuttle bus, or any other type of bus accident and Get the Money You Deserve
At Birzon Strang and Associates, we give our clients one hundred (100%) percent of our attention, consideration, resources, and effort, throughout your Bus accident case, which is how we plan on getting you all of the compensation from your bus or bus stop or terminal accident that you deserve, from whatever source, when you have been injured as the result of someone else’s careless behavior and negligence. Don’t lose your opportunity to bring an bus or bus accident personal injury accident claim due to your failure to timely act, by scheduling a free accident consultation with one of our bus accident personal injury attorneys, by contacting us online or by calling us at 631-517-1822. We have offices in Smithtown, LI, and Lexington Ave., in Manhattan, NY. We also arrange Home or hospital visits when necessary. Take advantage of our “No Fee Guarantee”. All of our injury cases are taken on a contingency basis— so if we don’t win, you don’t pay a dime! That’s our guarantee to you!